Our Corned Silverside has won FIRST PRIZE for 3 years running at the Brisbane Ekka! See what all the fuss is about and cook one up this week to see for yourself!
Easy Corned Silverside cooking instructions.
- Place the silverside in a large pot and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a low simmer and cook gently for about 30 minutes per 500 grams.
- That’s it! Yeah, you can add an onion, carrot, a few cloves and/or splash of vinegar or wine to add flavours, but who needs it? You wont want to mask the flavour of Queensland’s best tasting Corned Silverside available only from Terry Orreal’s Quality Meats.
- Serve with mashed spuds, steamed vegies (I like to roughly mash the vegies in with the potatoes) and a generous spoonful of mustard pickles.
- Best enjoyed with a schooner of Guinness or stout beer of your choice.